Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Does long distance relationships always have to be difficult without seeing face to face?

okay! there's this guy i am talking to but he's leaves another state and we have no contact with each other but our emails and mostly phone and he says he wanna be with me but he in still school and so am I and he have to work.. and I wanna believe him but I always have mix feelings about him and I planning on taking a trip out to see him whenever I get through with school and planning on staying out there with him.. please help!Does long distance relationships always have to be difficult without seeing face to face?
.Not a brilliant idea to pull up stakes and move in with some guy.You need to know a lot more about him Before making such a far reaching decision

No comments:

Post a Comment