Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How many serious relationships did you have before finding the right one?

I am just curious about this. I feel like I've gone through atleast 10 guys now and have been hurt so many times. Just don't know how many more I need to go through before I finally have some luckHow many serious relationships did you have before finding the right one?
11 REAL relationships.








its all trial and error.








You DATE so you can find the right person.


not everyone you date is going to be a winner.





You date people until you found the right person.How many serious relationships did you have before finding the right one?
You can go thew a lot of guy until you find the right one but if you are afraid to get hurt then wait a while go hang out with so girl friends and made you will meet some one when you are out with girl friends. Also pick guys better ,ask your girl friends if you they like him is ok , but REMEMBER DON'T BE AFRAID to get turned down . hope it helps
a whole lot, but they were all in high school





dont give up hope, and dont lower your stanards, your prince charming is right around the corner im sure :)
I only had one before I found Mr. Right but we have our ups %26amp; downs to!I wish you the best of luck and don't give up he's out there somewhere it may just take a while to find him.
1
2
I've had 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment